Thread: How to turn off the sound Playing on Web Pages in Internet Explorer 9

How to turn off the sound Playing on Web Pages in Internet Explorer 9

Hello friends I am using Dell laptop in which I have installed internet explorer 9 and it is a very nice web browser. now I want to know about how to turn off the sound playing on the WebPages in internet explorer 9. Please help me to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to turn off the sound Playing on Web Pages in Internet Explorer 9

Well as far as I know in internet explorer 9 there is a option for the turning off the sound in internet option and from there you can turn off the sound.

Yes in internet explorer 9 there is a option for the turning off the sound and to turn off the sound you have to do the following steps. First you have to open the internet explorer 9 and after that you will see the one gear icon on the top right side of the window and you have to click on that icon. Now after clicking on that you have to select the internet options. now after that internet options window will appear. After that you have to select the advance tab and after that selecting the advance tab you will see so many options with the checkbox. From that option you will see one option for the Play Sounds in Webpages in multimedia category and after that you have to click on the ok button. Now after that whenever you will load page at that time you will not get sound. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

After referring your solution I have tried to solve this issue by disabling the sound by doing the steps which you have suggested and after doing that also I was getting the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the sound but after restarting the internet explorer it gets turned on automatically. now please tell me what should I do to solve this.

As far as I know you should try to fix this issue by resting the internet explorer and after retorting the internet explorer you will not get any issue. in my system there was similar problem occurred and after that I have reset the internet explorer and after that my problem gets solved.

I have gone through your problem and I will also suggest you the same by resetting the internet explorer you can fix this issue. if you don’t know about how to reset the internet explorer then you have to first go to the internet option in and after that you have click on the advance tab and after clicking on the advance tab you have to click on the you have to click on the reset button and after clicking on the reset button it will reset all the setting to the default and after that you will not get any issue.

Well according to me you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the internet explorer 9 browser in your laptop and after that you have to you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after reinstalling the internet explorer 9 your problem will get solved.

I have followed yur steps given for the resetting the internet explorer 9 and after resetting the internet explorer 9 also I was getting the same issue and that is why I have removed internet explorer 9 from my system and after that I have restart the system. now after restarting the system I have installed the internet explorer 9 again in my system and after that I have tried to turn off the sound again and at that time it gets turned off properly.