Thread: how to uninstall web developer on Mozilla Firefox

how to uninstall web developer on Mozilla Firefox

hello everyone i have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. recently i have updated the Firefox 5 to Firefox 6 and i have updated without any issue. recently i have installed web developer for mine Firefox and now i need to uninstall this one. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: how to uninstall web developer on Mozilla Firefox

Hello recently i have faced this issue and i have tried the below steps to uninstall the Web developer. to do this open the Firefox and after that make click on the tools. now on the tools go to the Add-on and after that click on the add-on or plugin section. now here you will get the Web developer and under that make click on the uninstall and after that reboot the Firefox.

you can also disable the all the add-on and other plugin through the safe mode and so therefore you can solve this issue without uninstall the Web developer. to do this go to the Help option on the Firefox and under select the run Firefox no Add-on and after that your Firefox start with the o add-on and you wont get the any type of the Add-on on your Firefox.

hello if above solution not working to solve the issue and then i would like to suggest you to make contact with the Firefox support sand after that go thorough your issue and they will solve your issue. i have faced the same issue and after that i have made contact with the Support and after that they have solved mine issue. so i would like to suggest you this. i hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Just uninstall the firefox and after that install it again. I have faced the same issue and after that I have reinstalled the firefox and I have solved mine issue and so I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the firefox and after that install it again.