Thread: How To get rid of Google Instant Search Results

How To get rid of Google Instant Search Results

Hi, I am having very awful problem with google searches as the new feature called google instant search slowing down my search results by making you have to wait until it wrongly guesses what you're trying to type?

I know there are too many search engines but still they didn’t provide that best results compare to google thus I am about to use this one only, but still please let me know How To get rid of Google Instant Search Results?

Re: How To get rid of Google Instant Search Results

We have already posted the thread too many times I think you haven’t search it ever before, anyways you can simply refer those threads for sure. And see if you are getting the solution or not, and if you are still having some problem you can mention over here.

But before that have a glance on this link.

How to disable Google Instant Search

I have tried the steps mentioned in the thread but still I have tried the same thing on all the browsers that I use to use, and thus it is only applicable to the firefox, opera and google chrome rather we cannot do this with internet explorer.

So any idea how to do that by means of internet explorer, anyways thanks for the suggestion.

turn off google instant in internet explorer

I don’t know how you can you do this but still when I was searching the same thing I got the following link through which you can access the page by turning off both Google Instant and Auto complete, you just have to make a bookmark to this link so that whenever you want to make any search you can simply access it.

see I know there is a technique through which we can do this, but still some of the browsers doesn’t support the same functionality, and at that moment you can make use of mentioned link.

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0]

Exactly you are right actually that you cannot do this with the internet explorer but still as mentioned by the above user you should try the link mentioned. I have done this and really it is working and we can bookmark it so that we don’t have to enter it every time we want to access the page.

And the best part about the link is like it is applicable for all the browsers including internet explorer as well. and as you haven’t made any such settings that means it would be very easy to switch.

In other words you can simply search the results with instant and by means of this link you can do it without that as well. thus the bottom line is like you don’t have to toggle it.

really working very good, thanks for the immediate reply.