Thread: How to get rid of Google Instant Search Results?

How to get rid of Google Instant Search Results?

We know that the Google has provided Google Instant feature to get the relevant results from the Google . but I have found that the Google Instant is slowing down the search results by simply making me wait until you have make the wrong guess. Let me know how can I get rid from the Google Instant feature?

Re: How to get rid of Google Instant Search Results?

As far as I know there is a solution to get the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should simply get the Bing to get the requirement of yours. however you should know that it is not having the Good results as it is given by the Google.

If you are not happy with Bing than I recommend that you should simply get the Scroogle. Well Scroogle will not invade the privacy of yours and it simply gleans the 100 top answers from the Google. So it will have the same result as it is being provided by the Google. This will make the less people who will search the Google result and hence the less amount of the people will go and less amount of the sponsored link will be clicked and at the end of the day there will be loss of money to Google.

I let you know that the Google is providing an option which you can use to disable the Google Instant feature on the browser of yours. you can simply click on the turn off the Google Instant which is available of the search box on the browser window. So try the same and let me know whether the thing which I have stated over here was useful to you or not.

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should simply go for the Yahoo. It is having an option which will allow you to turn off the auto-complete as well as instant search. Yahoo advanced is working well as Google. I let you know that I am also get frustrated from the problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I think I am going to use any of the search engines which have been mentioned over here. Personally I am thinking that I am going to use the Yahoo advanced.