Thread: How to make Google Instant off or on?

How to make Google Instant off or on?

I am using Google from past couple of years. Well I am having specific query which I wanted to ask over here with the users of this particular forum. Well I am looking for the way which will help me out to Google Instant Off Or On. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to make Google Instant off or on?

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting following steps which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to go for the Google.com and you have to choose the gear icon which is available at the top right corner.
    • Now you have to choose the Search settings.
    • You have to look for the Google Instant section and select the preference.
    • Finally save the changes which you have done.
    • You have to see that the cookies enabled on the browser of yours. if it is not done than personal settings will return to the default settings.

To fix the matter of yours you have to click on the link which is named as turn off the Google Instant which is available near of the search box on the search result on the browser. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    You have to make the following page as home page on the browser of yours.
    http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en
    this particular webpage is not having the instant search which can be set on. So that you will not have to constantly go for the settings and you have to turn off the same.

I was also having the same query which you have mentioned over here and I have managed to fix the matter of mine by using following steps.
    1. You have to go for the Google Toolbar options and you have to clear the select searches as you type.
    2. Now go for the Google Search Settings and click on the do not use google instant.
    3. Now you have to save your preferences and finally restart the browser which you are using.

The simplest solution which I can give you is that you have to set the Instant Search to default to the off. If you really wanted the same than you should contact the Google and request about the same.