Thread: Windows 7 Modem Driver is not responding

Windows 7 Modem Driver is not responding

I am using the Windows 7 operating system on my computer and the problem is that computer is showing that the it is working properly but it is not responding when I try to query the modem otherwise connect to the internet. This is very weird and I need to get this solved as soon as possible but don’t know that what is the reason for this and how can this be resolved. If you have any suggestion for this then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Windows 7 Modem Driver is not responding

You will require setting it up within the compatibility mode and this can resolve the problem.

It is very easy to do that and I have a very simple solution for this. Just go into the file properties of the executable setup file and then set the compatibility mode on Windows 7 and even permit the driver to install Intel. If the drivers are all compatible and the setup on the Vista operating system checks and expected then it finds Windows 7 and after that it is probably logical that they cannot be installed. But this has nothing to do with compatibility but only with those queries to the system.

If you have previously downloaded the driver then you will have to go to the directory where it is saved and after that check for the executable file for setting the Compatibility mode from the Properties function. You might feel it very long but it really worth to give it a try. So do that and let us know that if this was helpful to you or not. If that does not help you then we will try to solve this in some other possible ways.

Just make the contact with the Microsoft tech support and ask them about the same. They will tell you that what is the problem with this and how it can be resolved. This will be the best thing to do.

You might be using the outdated driver in your computer and for that reason you are facing the problems like this. So just search for the latest driver and then install that in your system. There are more chances that it will resolve the problem that you are facing. I have seen some of the similar cases where installing the updated driver resolves the problem and so I am recommending you the same. I hope that you will also be out of this issue after the driver update.

Check for all the connection properly. You can disconnect al the connections and again connect that properly. Loose connection might be one of the possible issue for this.