Thread: Disable-Stop-Remove Google Instant Search

Disable-Stop-Remove Google Instant Search

As we all know that there is one new feature that google has introduced in the google toolbar as Google Instant Search where if we type something then it will show all the related searched similar to this at the same time. It might be useful for many of the people but I really do not like that and so I want to disable or remove this feature. Can somebody please tell me that how can I do that?

Re: Disable-Stop-Remove Google Instant Search

It’s very easy to do that but there are many of the users who do not know anything about this. Below are the steps to do that.
    1. If you are having the Google Instant search “Instant is on “link comes into view at the side of the search box.
    2. Click on the link “Instant is on” and from there click Off and it will disable Google Instant search but this is just for that session.
    3. Otherwise, you can also click on the Search Settings which is next to the Google Instant and select “ Do not use Google Instant “. Now click on the “Save Preferences “.

Just take a look at this thread and see if this is helpful to you or not as they also have discussed about the same. There are also a lot of the similar topics on this. I hope that you will get the any to do this soon.

Changing the preferences is the only option for you and I am sure that this will do the work for you. I don’t ht9ingk that there is some other way to do that. So change the preferences and you will not have to do anything else after this.

I am also searching for the same but not able to do that. I have also tried with all the solution given but none of them are working. Can somebody please provide any exact solution for this.