Thread: Avast antivirus unable to remove no1techblog popup virus

Avast antivirus unable to remove no1techblog popup virus

Hello everyone I am using the Firefox browser frequently for searching. Everything on the system working fine and I don’t I have any issue. Last night working on the Firefox I have got the popup saying that:” 'no1techblog.blogspot.com” and due to this I am not able to work on the Firefox and I need to close through the task manger. i have scanned mine system through the Avasta but i am not able to solve the issue.

re: Avast antivirus unable to remove no1techblog popup virus

First of all I would like to suggest you the following steps to remove the no1techblog.blogspot.com popup. To do this you need to go through the below steps: no1techblog.blogspot.com. To do this open the Firefox and after that make click on the tools and then click on the internet options. Now on the internet option go to the content tab. Now on the content tab make uncheck mark on the Block pop-up windows check box and after that make click on the apply and then hit the ok button.

Sounds like your system have been infected with virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system with the good antivirus and after that make sure your facing the issue or not. If you have installed the any antivirus on your system then make scan with that and after that you can get ride the no1techblog.blogspot.com pop up.

Have you tried to start the Firefox on safe mode, I would like to suggest you to start the Mozilla Firefox on the safe mode and after that make sure your getting the issue or not. To run the Firefox on safe mode open the Firefox and after that make click on the help and then select the Restart with Add-ons Disabled. Now your current Firefox will get closed and after that you will get the Firefox with Add-ons Disabled and after that make sure your facing the issue or not.

Hello I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and after that I have reset the Firefox and then I have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make rest you’re Firefox and after that let me know the issue. To reset the Firefox go the start and after that click on the all program. Now on the all programs go to the Mozilla Firefox and under that click on the Mozilla Firefox (safe mode). Now once you make click on that you will get the windows and under that select the option Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults. And after that click on the ok button. Now your Firefox setting will get removed and after that make sure your getting the popup or not.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the Mozilla Firefox and after that install it again.

Try use the alternative browser on your system and after that make sure you’re facing the issue or not. There is lots of browser available on the website just go through the some of the official website and after that make install the other browser on your system.

Arrow Re: Avast antivirus unable to remove no1techblog popup virus

Quote Originally Posted by Bharat89 View Post
    First of all I would like to suggest you the following steps to remove the no1techblog.blogspot.com popup. To do this you need to go through the below steps: no1techblog.blogspot.com. To do this open the Firefox and after that make click on the tools and then click on the internet options. Now on the internet option go to the content tab. Now on the content tab make uncheck mark on the Block pop-up windows check box and after that make click on the apply and then hit the ok button.

I have done that. It still tries to open the tab with the link and it still messes up my browser. I really don't want to have to uninstall/reinstall my browser as I have a bunch of add-ons and really don't want to go through the whole hassle of looking them up and re-installing them too. However this no1techblog thing is REALLY annoying. I've run AV scans as well as Spy-Bot, Ad-aware and Malwarebytes and none of the scans are catching it. I've cleaned out the browser cache, the temp internet files folder, done a disk cleanup - you name it - nothing seems to get rid of it. I use other browsers, they are not affected - it is JUST Firefox. Will try the safe mode thing someone else suggested and see if that helps. Thanks to all for the help.