Thread: "Fix my computer dude" is a scam or software company

unsure "Fix my computer dude" is a scam or software company

I am daily internet user . two days ago I got a call from some company they told me that my system will get crash, if I don’t purchase their software files from internet. They said that they belong to microsoft company . they mentioned their e company name a s “FIX MY COMPUTER DUDE" I don’t know from where they got my number are they really a part of microsoft company is my computer will get crash if I don’t purchased their products please help ..is there is really a company exist from these name please guide or they are making me fool. I am very worried please help me out ??

Re: "Fix my computer dude" is a scam or software company

even I got the same call and they told me that they are calling from fixmycomputerdude.com The reason is that I have a security issue with my system . the told me to buy their product or else my system will get crash. I said I I will format my all drives in my computer he said nothing and disconnected the call … it’s a scam however ..

it’s a legal company and even I have solved mamy of my problem by them and they are actually software company having team of professionals . how can you mentioned them as scam. Yeah but they are not any part of Microsoft company I have fixed my computer so many times by them only even they have their official website you can check it out just google “FIX MY COMPUTER DUDE” you get you know .

the thing is no one is restricted for computer support or servicing . the main thing whether they help you out or not when your are having computer problem they may have official site and may be a good company or in case if they are forcing you to buy their products without having problem in your computer then they are surly scam or in case if they provide "free" help then utilize it …

even i got the same call and from the same company and my system is infected with virus so told them to make my computer virus free as now as possible even i was ready to pay amount whatever they charge but after that i did not got any call from the company yet now my problem has not solved ...

FixmycomputerdudE is not actually spam. One night, three weeks ago, i got the same call, the accent was Indian and i don't hear that accent very well. The only thing i heard is; "We are partner with Microsoft and our company is cal fix my computer dude, we are call because your computer is going to crush". I didn't say anything, wondered what kind of joke it was then switched off my phone. The next day at work i told my colleagues and one said the same company fixed his computer and is working well. One thing I know for sure is that they are not part of Microsoft company. They only have Microsoft certified technicians. They are independent company who do remote computer repairs. I think their main problem is the salesmen who want to make sales by all means.