Thread: Open Mobile Version of Website in Google Chrome

Open Mobile Version of Website in Google Chrome

Currently my system own following things:
    • Google Chrome 8.0.552.237 (Official Build 70801)
    • WebKit 534.10
    • V8 2.4.9.19

Sometimes I make use of my android USB tethering to connect Notebook for the purpose of Internet. Whilst I'm utilizing the mobile phone to connect toward the internet I want Google chrome to load the mobile edition of a website automatically rather than the original version. How can I attain this? Is there any kind of setting otherwise an extension that would permit me to accomplish this?

Re: Open Mobile Version of Website in Google Chrome

With the advent of Android smartphones for some time now proliferates on the web plugin (especially for wordpress) allowing the display of Web sites with themes specifically designed for the "mobile" (eg Wptouch). I myself using appbuilder and his wp plugin I created a native app for Android Tuxmind that uses RSS feeds and mobile version of the site built with wptouch. However this morning after updating my Ubuntu 11.04 to the launch of Google Chrome (unstable) I found myself in front of this screen

With Page Speed Online Google now offers a web-based service that can be used to measure the performance of websites. Page Speed Online can also imitate mobile devices. The faster loading a web page, the more frequently it is used. This is good for users, website owners, the Web in general and thus for the entire industry and ultimately for the search market leader Google. Something like that can describe the motivation behind Google Page Speed.

Page Speed Online is based on the Page Speed SDK, which is reflected in the Page-speed extension for Google Chrome to use. The new online version offers an essential extension in comparison to the browser extensions: Page Speed Online makes it possible to analyze the mobile version of a website and offer tips for a faster display on smartphones. This concerns for example the avoidance of non-cacheable redirects and the reduction of Javascript code that is parsed when the page loads must.

No, still no Google Chrome for Android, but there is an application for Android and Google Chrome, you can send links.

For those who have not tried Chrome is freeware to download Google. Although the rendering speed of the browser is very high, thanks to the WebKit core, which also in the S60 browser and Apple's Safari is, there are still some bugs here and there to discover in this beta application.

Waiting to see if the search engine giant is serious about this surprise us, let's quickly analyze the new Google Chrome browser: it is a software which speed its greatest strength, makes it possible to access various web services (including those of "big G") at the speed of light, can transform them into desktop applications and surf the web without leaving a trace on the computer (so, no cookies, history, etc..). As for other functions, there is nothing extremely innovative than competing programs, but, overall, it's a browser, especially in the not too wide choice available mobile user, could give a significant bump to the entire market.

Web browsing on a smartphone is a new trend and competitive for all Media web site, social networks and blogs WordPress. The competence of a website is straightforwardly comparative to its compatibility by the web browser on top of the client side. A Web project is merely winning when it is able to overcome the problem of compatibility between browsers.

By installing Extension Google Chrome to Phone, Chrome adds a button that allows you effortlessly send links toward your Android device, maps, as well as text along with phone numbers chosen. The device can as well send whichever link otherwise item on a web page via clicking on it with the right button.