Thread: Cannot restore IE8 from IE9 in Windows 7

Cannot restore IE8 from IE9 in Windows 7

It seems to me that the IE9 is very problematic and want to revert back to IE8 on Windows 7 system. I removed the IE and now I don’t have any. I could not able to found the IE9. I recognize it is "included" with Windows 7. There was nothing in Control Panel, even in Internet Options. I don’t have any other problem with windows 7 except this one. Please help me to resolve it.

Re: Cannot restore IE8 from IE9 in Windows 7

It's the separation of History that applies toward the present tab, what you would like to distinguish. It has for all time been obtainable to keyboard users via pressing Alt-V,G otherwise if there was simply one tab involved as a result of using Ctrl-h. Therefore, if your mouse was in excess of on the right within IE9 it might currently be faster to click on top of the Favorites Center star (particularly if you had previous used that characteristic for History).

Anyone who has tested Internet Explorer 9 already , will find that this does not not work properly as the Internet Explorer 8 When I tried yesterday, for example with IE9 beta online banking to operate the IE9 beta is stuck after login to my bank. In fact, I myself am guilty as beta versions should not be used for productive use, but since I like most and want to explore further the IE9 remains for now on my laptop, also I still have the Firefox. But how do I uninstall Internet Explorer 9 anyway? Because the Internet Explorer 9 is not a normal program such as Microsoft Office 2010 or iTunes, but about a Windows internal program is the uninstall routine with one of the IE9 beta can again remove from the system and Internet Explorer 8 may recover under the Windows updates. These calls the Control Panel and click uninstall a Program.

If your browser does not do what you want, return to the default settings may solve the problem. By going back to the default settings as back to normal, except for bookmarks, RSS feeds and Web Slices, they remain as they are.

If you have installed any prerelease versions of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9 Beta or RC IE9) is completely uninstall advisable to carry out the process of requesting and installing a digital certificate, which must be in a stable version of the browser. Although it might work with IE9 Beta, is not recommended. The beta version of Internet Explorer 9 is software that is still under development. The term "beta" means that the software is still undergoing testing and is not advised to install on production systems. Obviously, digital certificates are installed on production systems.