Thread: “An error has occurred in the script on this page” error while printing on IE 9

“An error has occurred in the script on this page” error while printing on IE 9

I have just installed the internet explorer 9 on mine windows 7 system and last night when i tried to print the webpage I have got the error message saying that:” An error has occurred in the script on this page” and after that I am not able to print the page. Now I don’t how to solve this error message and so that I can print the page, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: “An error has occurred in the script on this page” error while printing on IE 9

First of all make sure that your printer connection is proper and make sure you have turn on the printer. If you’re using the shared printer on your system and after that make sure you have all router and everything are turned on. Make sure all this and after that try to print.

Re: “An error has occurred in the script on this page” error while printing on IE 9

Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator and after that make sure facing the issue or not. To do these make click on the start icon and after that all programs. Now on the all programs make click on inert net explorer and after that make right click on the internet explorer and after that run as administrator.

Its sound like you have issue on the updating the drivers and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make updated windows on your system and after that let me know the issue. To make windows updated you need to go through the below steps: make click on the start and after that click on the search. Now on the search type windows updated and after that make click on the ok button. now on the result make double click on the windows updated application, now on the windows updated make click on the check for the update. Once you get the updated on your system and after that install it on your system and after that reboot the system for best result.

Try to remove the all temporary Internet-related files and after that you’re able to print the pages. I have faced the issue and after that I have removed the all temporary files and after that I have solved mine issue.

I think you have enable the Protected Mode on your internet explorer and so therefore your getting this issue and so I would like to suggest you to make disable the Protected Mode on your internet explorer and after that you can solve the issue. To do this open the internet explorer and after that go to the tools and under that select the internet options. Now on the internet option go to the security tab and under that make uncheck mark on the Enable Protected Mode and after that apply this setting on the internet explorer. Once finish this you will get the message to restart the internet explorer and then restart the internet explorer.

Error message sounds like you have issue on the printer driver and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make updated the printer driver on your system and after that let me know the issue. You can updated the printer driver from the official website of the printer or through the device manger your bale to make updated the printer driver.

I would like to suggest you to make sure Active Scripting, ActiveX, and Java are not being blocked by Internet Explorer open the internet explorer and that go to the tools and after that select the internet options. Now on the internet option go to the security tab and under that make click on the default level and after that click on the apply and after that go through your issue. if you’re not able to solve the issue now as well and then I would like to suggest you to make turnoff the Disable script debugging and to do this same way open the internet options windows and under that go to the advance tab and after that and then make checkmark on the Disable script debugging check box and after that click on the ok button.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I would like to suggest you to reset the internet explorer and after that go through your issue. if you face the same after resetting then I think something corrupted on the internet explorer and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the internet explorer and after that you can get rid the issue.