Thread: Pandora not working on internet explorer 9

Pandora not working on internet explorer 9

Hello I have installed the internet explorer 9 on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but last night when I try to access the Pandora website on mine internet explorer but i am not able to do that. I have tried the lots of solution to get ride this issue but nothing helped me to solve mine issue. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Pandora not working on internet explorer 9

Try to clear the cookies, history and temporary internet file on your internet explorer and so that your bale to solve the issue. I have faced this same issue on the other website and after that I have deleted this all and after that I have solved mine issue.

I think the personal Internet firewall or anti-virus program are blocking websites to access and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make disable the personal Internet firewall or anti-virus program on your system and after that make sure your able to work with the Pandora or not.

Try to Reset Internet Explorer Settings and after that let me know the issue. To do these make click on the start and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: inetcpl.cpl and after that click on the ok button. now you will get the internet options and under that go to the advance tab and after that make click on the reset button on the Reset Internet Explorer settings section. Now again press the reset button and once you complete the reset and then let me know the issue.

Try to run the internet explorer on the Compatibility View and then make sure your facing the issue or not. To do this open the internet explorer and under that make click on the tools and then select the Compatibility View. Now your internet explorer will start on the Compatibility View and after that make sure your able to access or not.

try an alternative browser like Opera, Safari, Firefox on your system and after that make sure your facing the same issue on alternative browser. Even I have faced the same issue and after that I have tried the try an alternative browser and I won’t get the any issue on mine other browser. I think there is something wrong with the internet explorer and so therefore you’re getting this issue. So I would like to suggest you to make use of alternative browser which available on the website.

If above all solution won’t solve your issue then I would like to uninstall the internet explorer and after that install it again. To uninstall the internet explorer go to the start and under that make click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove program for windows XP users and for windows 7 users make click on the uninstall program. Now on the add/remove program or uninstall program make click on the internet explorer and after that select the uninstall and after that reboot the system and then install the internet explorer again.