Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-08-2011

Enabling about:flags in the Google chrome causing game not to work

I am right now using the Google chrome developer version 10 which is causing me problem. I don?t know what is happening with it. When I have enabled the all about: flags. After enabling this games which are available for Google chrome web store are not working. The games are Poppit and Plants versus Zombies which is not working. So can anyone have any solution to solve the problem right now I am facing?
Old 26-08-2011

Re: Enabling about:flags in the Google chrome causing game not to work

You are using the feature which was under development by the Google and can have some of the bugs in it. Since I have also faced the same problem the games are not running. The games are giving problem while starting. If you enabled the flags you start this you can see the warning which is available at top while using. Therefore normal browsing is causing the problems. So try to disable those flags. After disabling those games will work perfectly without any problem. and wait for the final built of the flags then only use those.
Old 27-08-2011

Re: Enabling about:flags in the Google chrome causing game not to work

I have enabled the about: flags till now .and my games like poppit are working perfectly as of now without any problem of not getting displayed. But now I am facing the problem while using it. whenever I click on it it will take me to the game page and the game never loads shows only blank page.i think this problem actually happening due to the invisible updates which chrome actually does. If the update fails also it doesn?t notify about it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,