Thread: Unable to add Google search toolbar on internet explorer 9

Unable to add Google search toolbar on internet explorer 9

Hello I have installed the internet explorer 9 on mine system and I have installed the internet explorer without any issue but after installing the IE 9 I have found that mine Google search toolbar have disappeared and I am not able to add Google search toolbar on internet explorer 9. On IE 8 I can add Google toolbar without any issue but on IE 9 I am not able to do that. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to add Google search toolbar on internet explorer 9

Go through the below steps and after that let me know the issue. to do this open the internet explorer and after that click on the tools and then choose the Manage add-ons option. Now on the Manage add-ons option windows make click on the Search Providers option on left pane. You can see the different Search Providers and if you get the Google then just click on that and if you won’t get the Google Search Provider then make click on the Find more search providers option at bottom.nwo you will get the all search provider and then just install Google search provider on your internet explorer and after that restart the internet explorer.

I would like to suggest you to directly install the Google Toolbar to your internet explorer. To install this make click below and after that download the Google Toolbar exe file on your system. Once you finish the installing the Google toolbar and after that reboot the browser and then you will get the Google Toolbar. Through the Google Toolbar you can share any web pages with your friend and you can also translate WebPages easily.
    To download Google Toolbar make click here.

Try to make reset your internet explorer and after that go through your issue. I think you have made something wrong setting on your internet explorer and by doing the reset you can solve the all issue, so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reset your browser.

I there something wrong with your internet explorer and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the internet explorer and after that install it again. I would also suggest you to make use alternative browser on your system and after that make sure your able to enable the Google toolbar or not.