Thread: How to stop opera from saving tab content in cache memory

How to stop opera from saving tab content in cache memory

I don't necessitate rapid reopen tab characteristic, I don't mind waiting on behalf of minutes in favor of Opera toward reopen closed tab. I necessitate Opera toward release memory subsequent to closing tab, for the reason that I necessitate Opera to utilize as little memory as probable in favor of long browsing session. I'm not talking regarding the closed tab list; I'm talking regarding the memory used in favor of storing instant/quick reopen closed tabs characteristic. I have previously set memory cache on the way to OFF, however Opera still keeping closed tabs' content within memory. What configuration I need to disabled so that Opera will not store closed tab content within memory? Is there some extension that will clean up closed tab content commencing memory?

Re: How to stop opera from saving tab content in cache memory

Hello its weird query. But still as per my knowledge It will maintain them within memory even if you delete the closed tabs. I hope this will clear your doubt. If you still confused about this then I will suggest you to find about it on internet. I am sure that you will get some appropriate information about it.

That's not precisely what I'm complaining regarding, I do require the list in favor of reopen closed tab. save for I don't necessitate speedy reopen closed tab function, for the reason that it cost too much memory in long browsing session. I necessitate Opera to prevent storing each closed tab content within memory, as a result that I am able to keep browsing without running out of memory. What I require to do to construct Opera release those memory at what time closed tab?

Hell I try to find about it on internet and I found that Try setting history mode toward compatible, disabling automatic ram cache and sinking the cache boundary. This is what I found about it while searching on internet. Other than I don’t have any solution but if you are not getting any answer about it then I will suggest you to contact to the opera developer they will solve your query.