Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Google Chrome, Need a keyboard shortcut to open the last closed page

Technology & Internet

Old 26-08-2011

Google Chrome, Need a keyboard shortcut to open the last closed page

Here I have a question with me and I want to share it with you people as I think you may help me. It happens sometimes that I close the tabbed page accidently that I am visiting. And then I reopen it by opening a new tab and then selecting view recently closed tabs. But, it takes little time to do and most of the time when I am doing lots of work and I frequently close the tabs then it feels annoying. So, I want to know a keyboard shortcut to reopen the recently closed tab

Old 26-08-2011

re: Google Chrome, Need a keyboard shortcut to open the last closed page

As far as I know, there is no keyboard shortcut to reopen closed tab. But, you can use two simpler ways. First, Right clicking on any open tab and then clicking on Reopen closed tab. Or you can also press ctrl+h key from keyboard to locate the link and then click it. Other than this I don’t know any shortcut.
Old 26-08-2011

re: Google Chrome, Need a keyboard shortcut to open the last closed page

The above method is also right but there is a keyboard shortcut also and I use it always. You can just press ctrl+shift+t. it opens recently closed page in Google chrome. Hope you find this helpful.
Old 26-08-2011

Re: Google Chrome, Need a keyboard shortcut to open the last closed page

“ctrl+shift+t” I tried it and it worked. It opened the last closed tab. Thanks for your answer.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,