Thread: Does Chrome 10 have any different Tab management technique than Chrome 8?

Does Chrome 10 have any different Tab management technique than Chrome 8?

I recently used Google Chrome 8 but didn’t satisfy with it also. I am not getting the thing that I want the most. Most of the time the number of tab pages I use, exceeds to the number of 20 in my normal browsing. It may be the case with many people. And when we open more tabs then the tabs get smaller and more smaller and finally they become useless to figure out the text that is displayed on that tab. It feels annoying and that’s why I can’t tolerate using it. As now Google Chrome 10 has came, I want know, if there is anything new regarding tab management in Chrome 10?

Re: Does Chrome 10 have any different Tab management technique than Chrome 8?

No, I tried using the released beta version of Google Chrome 10 and I found that there is nothing different regarding the Tab management; it is same as Chrome 8 as far as the tab management is concerned.

Yes there is nothing different about tabs but as you use more than 20 tabs, then you can try using experimental side tabs. You may like it. To enable it, first Type”about: flags” (without quotes) in address bar and then press enter. This will open a page showing a warning on top and below that a list of things that you can turn on. One of them is Side Tabs. Turn it on to enable it. And then restart your Chrome to take it effect. After restarting, right click on any of the horizontal tabs and choose right-click option. And then enjoy using Side Tabs. It might be useful for you.

Thanks for your reply. I tried the above steps and successfully enabled the Side Tabs. And yes, it is better than the previous tabs. Thanks, once again.