Thread: Google added Full Screen Flash on Dual Monitors as a proprietary part of the browser in Chrome 5

Google added Full Screen Flash on Dual Monitors as a proprietary part of the browser in Chrome 5

This is the situation; glimmer films that are full screened on one screen on a double screen setup will resize when you attempt and select something on the different screen. In the past this wasn't an issue, as there was a publically good to go hack for the blaze dll which you would be able to trade and after that run double screen glimmer in all its fullscreen magnificence. On the other hand, subsequent to Google joined glimmer as an exclusive part of the browser in Chrome 5, this hack no longer capacities. I have not the skill or the instruments to do this myself on (what I collect) are the chrome form of this index (gcswf32.dll). Does any individual have the capability to perform this hack themselves and transfer the hacked form of the document (which the extent that I'm mindful is an immaculately legitimate rehearses). Or at any rate furnish some data on how I would be able to do this myself?

Re: Google added Full Screen Flash on Dual Monitors as a proprietary part of the browser in Chrome 5

I think you are here is searching more for a Chrome hack not a Flash hack. I hold this same situation and is one of the top 3 things I'd get a kick out of any chance to see altered in the close destiny. I trust we get the answer identified with it soon here. Thanx for presenting as this will help me as well.

Re: Google added Full Screen Flash on Dual Monitors as a proprietary part of the browser in Chrome 5

For those considering; I'm running the Chrome dev channel, and utilized the first google effect for a hex editorial manager to alter the keys. This was the remark that bailed me out; I think the vital thing is unequivocally to hunt down the hex esteem specified, regardless of Chrome form.
    "I fixed the problem myself. Here is my solution:
    • Chrome, Flash V10.1.82.76, folder path C:\...\Google\Chrome\Application\5.0.375.126
    • File gcswf32.dll
    • searched hex for 74 39 83 E8
    • highlight 74 changed to 90 (just hit 90 )
    • highlight 39 changed to 90 (just hit 90 )
    • save and worked in chrome windows 7 64 bit
    • 74 was the last pair in address 00180fb0h, and the rest was in address 00180fc0h"

The routine which is presented above works, in any case I did not have the "74 39 83 E8" string and it was not in location 00180fb0h. I did have "74 39" as a single unit in one of the following few lines and modified both of those to 90 as noted and it works.

There are heaps of 74 39's but I in reality was ready to consider the string he specified 74 39 83 E8, with the 74 at the close of the line and all. Anyways, happy i at long last attempted this out and settled this situation its all around unbelievable.

In this way, when a spontaneous reboot (thank you windows overhaul! I need to do this again. Then again actually to join more item, I found the expression design specified by location 0x00180faf0f to 0x00180fb202. I'm not certain why or how it restored this record to its past state, but I move toward going down this altered *.dll so I don't need to do this a third time.

I think I have a preferable explanation DL the NPsWf32.dll from here:

Code:
    http://my.opera.com/d.i.z./blog/2009/04/22/watch-fullscreen-
    flash-while-working-on-another-screen
    identify your gcswf32.dll record (overlook where spotted I actually utilized the venture, but verify to turn see concealed indexes on) and verify to back it like a pro
    Glue the NPSWF32.dll into your organizer and rename it to gcswf32.dll
    And then that would be it manufactures the same document actually Google named it contrasting, now get a charge out of multi tasking on double screens.