Thread: A new Web app can track Google Cr-48 Chrome OS netbooks as they are shipped

A new Web app can track Google Cr-48 Chrome OS netbooks as they are shipped

I unequivocally saw it in one of my bolsters that a revamped Web application can track Google Cr-48 Chrome OS netbooks as they are delivered. So I thought I could post it here and spared you the time to masters choose depending on if it was valid or not. I am excitedly sitting tight for all your answers. It would be ideal if you present it soon.

Re: A new Web app can track Google Cr-48 Chrome OS netbooks as they are shipped

I possess the beta form of google chrome and today, when opening a tab, it inquired provided that I felt a distinct desire to test the Chrome OS laptop [which I could particularly much treasure. I clicked on the connection, but it took me to a page, where all I had to do was fill in my name, location, and whatnot. Was there a situation stacking the page or was this a take after-up to my final requisition I filled in, since the different requisition I filled in as an artist had a significantly more mind boggling course of action and numerous, a large number of more issues! Anyways, in the event that I am allowed into the system, I could totally be appreciative. In the event that not, I comprehend that there's a confined supply, so I will unequivocally be one of the first to purchase one following year! I am fidgety to perused a reaction from the Chrome OS Team.

The same amount as I truly trust I get one too, the proposed most drastically will never be for deal; a diverse form might be discharged. Possibly method, ideal of fortunes to every one of you trust you are all preferred (cheerfully I will be picked simultaneously). My IT fellow actually blew up my more advanced in year’s laptop, actually yesterday. It's either this or I purchase myself a $250 netbook from best equipped purchase. I'm determined to sit back and watch what happens here however. Finger crossed for the sum total of you, and me.

I don't have prior knowledge regarding the net tracker, but I accepted my Cr-48 this PM (12-14) with no notification ahead of time perceive whatsoever. It was a considerable welcome shock. It's incredibly snappy, and the electric storage device essence is executioner. It was an absolutely Google bundling, with a blasted outline of a rocket for a rodent on the outside of the case, and sparse data printed inside (one sentence was committed to giving reaction, out of a lone page printed on 2 sides concerning setup and fast tips). It took less than 5 seconds to boot out of the crate.

I gained my CR-48 yesterday with no notification ahead of time acknowledge from Google. Cherish this machine. It's exceptionally stealthy with no imprints, logos, or serial numbers at whatever place on the outside. I positively like with it.

Has anybody else as to the Addicted Gamer Cr-48 Tracker attempted and disentangle and dissect the coding of the post. As in attempted and deciphered how this thing works. I am not the most astute or the wisest programmer but I cannot for the essence of me decipher its encoding to resolve how its getting its information to resolve if this thing is certified or not. It surely has been quite engaged today so either this is a certified cr-48 tracker or a fake.

Chrome journals are for individuals who exist on the net and need a quicker, safer and more secure encounter without every last trace of the cerebral pains of standard workstations.