Thread: In Opera, DHL tracking is not working

In Opera, DHL tracking is not working

I am been facing the issue to run DHL on my opera web browser and I can’t understand why its gives me the error opera 926 refuse to work with the DHL tracking page and on the other hand FFX is working fine can anyone tell what is the reason behind this does anyone has the solution for this problem it would be very helpful if to guide the way thanks

Re: In Opera, DHL tracking is not working

Ok I can’t give you the proper solution but this may help you. As you dint provide the proper URL for the site that is giving the error but what I like you to know that if you try to change the browser identification by pressing the F12and then go to Edit site preferences in that Network and just mask it as FireFox or Internet explorer and then refresh the page . Now see if it works. A word of advice when next time you make a thread just give the URL or screen shot so that we can suggest the solution

Hey I am facing this problem and not yet ant solution worked the problem still exit and when I go in to the site and go to choose any country just to the left hand side of the there is a will be a tracking form this is not visible in the opera but on the other have fire fox and IE is displaying it properly. I attempt to run it in Opera 10.10 under Vista same thing. Mask doesn't help either.

It was the problem back in the years but the problem is solved now just updated the browser and you will fine to go I am using the opera 11 try this

It is clear that there is no way of tracking air bill number other than anywhere else then the this form on the front page Going to 'tracking' page gives some exotic variants, but not the standard AWB tracking. I have even made the call to the DHL office and a lady told me that tracking is not possible from the opera so I switch to IE

It’s been half an hour I been trying to see the preview for the draft and it just say the ID is missing. And I have made the very long text and when I just click back all of my hard work turn in to the error message and the text all disappeared I don’t think but is there any limitation in the massage please tell me

I though the developer observe the post made in the thread but I guess it not true if any one dev in here from opera please solve this problem before we have to switch to some other option

I tell you the developers is watching the thread carefully but the most significant problem is that no one is posting the problem completely and clearly it’s don’t work this way you also have to describe what exactly happen and how does it happen , what were you trying to do when this error occur . What web page you have been all the error message . if possible try to get screen shot of the problem No one has fully explain the problem yet, which makes it hard to do anything about it. Please you first follow this rules and then wait you will definitely get the result

Hi guys I am facing the problem while accessing the net backing trough ING bank I can t enter while I am, able to enter with the other browser but opera my default browser is failed to do that