Thread: Wifi drop in Internet Explorer 9

Wifi drop in Internet Explorer 9

Anyone using wifi much do not go with the IE9 it is a total waste and that’s for sure and hence I do advise you all to refrain away from it that will be better for all that’s what I think and feel over here. I have also checked out with the troubleshooting applications and they have not helped me at all. Every time the wifi connection does gets restarted and hence that’s the issue. Well one more thing that I have noticed is that it does happen only with the IE9 and not the Google chrome. In fact chrome does respond very well nd there are no breaks at all. I just wanted to inform you all about the same and hence I did the same thing. So do watch out for the same and let me know if there is any fix that has come up for this issue.

Re: Wifi drop in Internet Explorer 9

Ok if that is the case then I would advise you to have a check with the add ons may be some of the add ons is causing this kind of problem. So do try and open the browser in the no add-ons mode I think that will be the most effective solution for you and hence you must better get started with the one. if you don’t know how to disable the add ons then go to the system tools and then go to the internet explorer option with no add ons. With that you will be able to open the browser with the no add ons mode.

I think you must try resetting the internet explorer settings to the default mode and that will be the immediate fix for you. so that’s what you need to check out and also implement it as soon as possible. In case if you don’t know how to rest into default mode then follow the steps that are given here
    1) First step is to close all the programs that are running.
    2) For the windows xp and windows vista users you must go to the run and in the open box and type inetcpl.cpl and then run it.
    3) Now you will be getting the Internet Options dialog box. Now go to the advanced tab.
    4) Check out for the Reset Internet Explorer settings, to the side of that you will be getting to see the reset button.
    5) The settings will be resetted now close the dialog box and then again start with the IE9.
    So do let me know if that was of any good use for you.

You cannot blame the browser for that issue well the problem can be with the wireless adapter as well so it is very much important to keep a track about the firmware of the adapter and hence what I would advise you is that check if all the drivers are updated properly or not. Check out for the latest drivers for the same and do update it and then try connecting it with the IE9, may be we will be able to get some way out fo this problem. So I suggest you to give a try for the same. do let me know if that helped you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel23 View Post
    You cannot blame the browser for that issue well the problem can be with the wireless adapter as well so it is very much important to keep a track about the firmware of the adapter and hence what I would advise you is that check if all the drivers are updated properly or not. Check out for the latest drivers for the same and do update it and then try connecting it with the IE9, may be we will be able to get some way out fo this problem. So I suggest you to give a try for the same. do let me know if that helped you or not.
    Well the said solution does looks so foolish. I don’t know what has been gone through to develop this solution. See the above user has clearly specified that it works well with the chrome and not working with the IE9, so that was the issue how did the firmware update did come to place I am not able to understand that at all. so I would advise you to have a check of what you have said and read the question properly.