Thread: How to remove "speed up browsing by disabling add-ons" message in Internet Explorer 9?

How to remove "speed up browsing by disabling add-ons" message in Internet Explorer 9?

Guys I am having this problem with the message that is continuously appearing when I open the browser and I want to stop it as soon as possible. So suggest me some steps that will help me tackle this issue. I am really frustrated with this message and I want to get rid of this as soon as possible. Well for your information I am using the Internet Explorer 9, version 9.0.8112.16421 on windows 7. So whats your take on this issue, how to tackle it specify me some urgent solution for the said problem. I am sure that you will do that for me, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: How to remove "speed up browsing by disabling add-ons" message in Internet Explorer 9?

Well such message arises because of the presence of the notifications and hence to tackle issues like these it is better to click on the Disable Add-ons message that appears in the said of the notifications and hence that’s what you need to do. Also increase the total time duration for “Tell me when the total add-on time is" 30 days. So that’s what you need to do and the same notification will not be seen for the next 30 days and hence that’s what I think about the same. hope this suggestion from my side does help you a lot. In case if this does not help then do revert back to me as soon as possible. So that I can think of some other solution as soon as possible.

Re: How to remove "speed up browsing by disabling add-ons" message in Internet Explorer 9?

Ok thanks for the solution that you gave after reading the whole message what I think is that this is a just temporary solution and not the permanent one. so can you tell me what are the steps to carry out for the permanent solution. I mean I don’t want to see this message again. So what to do for that.

Yes you can do that as well. If you look carefully then you will come across the time interval. The default trigger time for the notification will be .20. so when it strikes .20 then the message will pop up and you will get to see the notification. So do have a watch for the same. now increase the default trigger time for the notification increase it up to 1.00 and the notification will not appear at all and that’s my guarantee. Well I have come across this as a solution from a Microsoft site and hence that’s the reason why I am recommending you the solution for the same. so hope that was useful for you. Do revert back to me if that was useful or not.

Dude can you please tell me how to increase the time for that since I did understand what you are trying to say but I am not able to understand where is that option and how to change it. I am not able to find it also I will be much happy to hear it fro myou all if you can give me some information on that. Which I think you will surely do that. Still if you have some other alternative suggestion for me then you can suggest that me as well.

There is a simple solution for you to work on and do follow the steps that I have mentioned you here.
    1) Go to the Command ToolBar option and from there tools.
    2) Next is toolbars and then disable add ons.
    3) Now the pop up will come up and you will be given the option of changing the time and that you will have to change it accordingly. Change to the maximum duration that is given above.
    So hope this suggestion does helps you to some extent. So that’s it do work on the same. let me know if that was useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fellah View Post
    There is a simple solution for you to work on and do follow the steps that I have mentioned you here.
    1) Go to the Command ToolBar option and from there tools.
    2) Next is toolbars and then disable add ons.
    3) Now the pop up will come up and you will be given the option of changing the time and that you will have to change it accordingly. Change to the maximum duration that is given above.
    So hope this suggestion does helps you to some extent. So that’s it do work on the same. let me know if that was useful for you.
    Thanks that was the solution that I was waiting for. You all did the same thing so thanks a lot for that. I do appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.