Thread: Getting “Only secure content is displayed” message on information bar of Internet Explorer 9

Getting “Only secure content is displayed” message on information bar of Internet Explorer 9

Whenever I am going to the "My Account" page I do get this message and you will not believe that it is highly frustrating to get across this. So that’s what I am saying here. Every time I keep getting this “Only secure content is displayed” message, so that’s a big issue for me so that’s why I expect you to give me some suggestions for the same, so that I can get some knowledge about the same. I mean I want to get rid of this message as soon as possible but not sure how to do that, do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: Getting “Only secure content is displayed” message on information bar of Internet Explorer 9

Well I have a simple solution for you to try out with I think that will be of good use for you and that’s for sure.
    1) Go to the internet options. Select the security option.
    2) Now after that go to the internet zone and then custom level.
    3) Now select Miscellaneous and then Display mixed content, in that you will get to see enable option, check that option.
    4) Now its time to put the website that in the trusted sites section. So if you have want to do that then go to Internet Options, next security.
    5) Under the security option go to Trusted Sites under the sites keep adding the website.
    I think that will be a much better option for you to get started with. do let me know as soon as possible if this suggestion does helps you or not.

Re: Getting “Only secure content is displayed” message on information bar of Internet Explorer 9

Thanks for suggesting me the used to method just to inform you that I have already tried with this method and nothing worked for me at all. so is there any other suggestion for me in your mind then do let me know as soon as possible.

Well I forgot to mention one small thing over here. so what I am saying is that in placing the websites in the trusted sites there is one more option named as Require server verification. So you will have to uncheck that option first. I think that’s one thing that I missed out here and hence that’s why I have come again to correct out my mistakes, so that’s what I want to say here. so make one more attempt and check out if that works out for you or not. Do let me know as soon as possible ok.

Well I am also one of the user who is having the similar issue. Well after trying out thousands of the suggestions that were given to be my friends which included this one also but none of them have worked for me and hence I thought of switching back to the IE 8. So that’s what I have done here. I think all the suggestions that have been given over here do work very well with the IE 8 I still think IE 9 has a lot of bugs which has to be solved as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here. I don’t know if my suggestions does go well with the other internet explorer users but I will stick to my opinions and that’s for sure.

Well what I want to say is that it is not a bug in fact if you are facing that issue then you must have a chat with the Microsoft people about this matter and they will address you with the necessary solutions for you, so that’s what you going to do, do not try with any unnecessary stuff if you don’t have any knowledge about the same and hence that’s what you need to do here, so go and give a try for the suggestions that I have said here and I am sure that it will be of good use for you. So hope you do work on the same and have a chat with them about the same thing and I am sure they will suggest you something with which you will get the desired result. So do let me know if that suggestion did help you or not.

Ok thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. well what I want to say is that I will have chat with the Microsoft people if none of the solutions will not work for me. so that’s what I want to say here.