Thread: Windows Live ID doesn’t show my multiple ID’s

Multiple ID’s not shown by Windows Live Messenger

My multiple hotmail or Windows Live doesn’t show up on my Internet Explorer 9. It worked fine on my IE8. I even re-installed Windows Live, and also SaveUser/SavePW but still nothing is working. Is this because of the beta version of the browser? Or are multiple IDs been neglected because of some new security settings??

Re: Windows Live ID doesn’t show my multiple ID’s

I don’t think having multiple IDs were ever a security concerns and should never be. I know many use it for many illegal activities but there are certain genuine reason as well for it. There are might be a lots of reasons why you need multiple email accounts. Some of them can be: You have them for different purposes like personal and business needs need different accounts and don’t want them to mix up. The other reason is you don’t want your primary account to be cluttered by websites that send newsletters and spams but need registration for which you send a secondary address. So, haaving security is not a concern.

The only solution I can think of is this. Have you checked the Hotmail account again? There you have an option of adding the secondary email ids to the primary id. The best solution ere is to add other email accounts to the main accounts. If you want to switch between these accounts separately you will need to create Windows Login accounts on your PCs for each of the ids. So when you need to change the ids you will need to log off and select the user which you wanna login with, that’s the only thing I can think of. So whenever you log in you are automatically signed off from the first one and get added to the second one directly when you lkog onwithout typing the password and all again and again. But just you will have extra work of logging on and off again and again.

Do you want that whenever you type in the login account differently they should be viewed on your recently typed? Then you must turn on AutoComplete. The AutoComplete feature lets you fill out web forms fast and visit past websites quickly. It stores all the info you types on bars and all in a registry in your hard disk and can be accessed when you need it. It also stores password in encrypted format.So, if you have typed and saved password and id of different accounts it gets saved and it shows up by the auto complete feature and you can see the list that ypu want of the multiple accounts.

install Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper already, you should it from here. Then on the top right hand corner of your IE9 select Tools and in the menu click ‘manage add-ons’. IN the addons enable the LiveID sign-in helper it will surely help you with the issue you are facing.