Thread: Cannot enable Java in Internet Explorer 9

Cannot enable Java in Internet Explorer 9

Anyone having any idea about it then do let me know as soon as possible about this matter, so that I can get some knowledge about it. I cannot see any kind of options in the Tools/Advanced panel to enable the java in the internet explorer 9. So do you know any methods by which I will be able to enable it then do let me know as soon as possible. I am not able to enable internet explorer 9 at all. suggest me some steps guys for the same, I am sure that you will do that.

Re: Cannot enable Java in Internet Explorer 9

Dude go and check it out in the add ons if you can add some java add ons from there then you will be able to get the necessary help from there, so that’s what you need to do, I hope you know how to manage the add ons and all. so to do that go to the tools and select the manage add ons and that’s it. so do as I have suggested and let me know if this suggestion from my side was helpful for you. I know it is a new browser and yes there arises some complications with its release so you will have to get adjusted to the changes in the browser as soon as possible. So that’s what you need to do here and in case if there is some issues over there as well then get back to internet explorer 8 that sounds better solution for you.

I think you must better try uninstall and reinstall the IE9. I think that would be better option for you to get started with. As far as I know Java and Adobe Flash do work well with the internet explorer 9 as well. I have got no such complaints about these things and hence what I am saying is that try and reinstall the internet explorer 9 that will be a much better option for you. so hope you have got the necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side for you all. do revert back to me if this suggestion does works well for you.

Have you got the latest JAVA Runtime in your system? if not then you should get it as soon as possible. Well I am sending you the appropriate link http://www.java.com/getjava to check out and you will get all the information out there only. So first get the java runtime in your system and then look out for the add ons or the necessary option in the tools option.

See unless and until you have downloaded the java software in the system till then you will not get any options of java in the toolbar. So go and get the java software downloaded from the official website of the java. To run Java programs in Internet Explorer, special Java software needs to be installed and enabled. So once you have installed them it is enabled by default by the internet explorer and that to it will run with good safety settings as well. Having done all that you will find the java option on the advanced option of the toolbar of the internet explorer 9. So that’s what you need to try. I hope this suggestion from my side does helps you to some extent. Let me know if it really helped you or not.

Ok before doing all that you need to check which version of the java you are using in the system and hence it is very much important to take note of that. So what I am saying is that just check this link http://www.java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp and see which version of java you are having and if your system is not having the current version then it will update your system with the new version.