Thread: What is World IPv6 day, and how it is related to Internet Explorer 9?

What is World IPv6 day, and how it is related to Internet Explorer 9?

Can anyone here tell me what is IPv6 and how it is related to Internet Explorer 9? Can you please suggest me something on that, so that I can get some enough knowledge about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. I have been getting to hear a lot about the World IPv6 day and hence I thought maybe you all must be having some information on that and hence that’s why I am asking you all about the same. so do reply if you have some information about the same, that will be much better for me. so do start replying on the same, I am waiting for the appropriate reply.

Re: What is World IPv6 day, and how it is related to Internet Explorer 9?

If you were not knowing about it then let me give you some information on that. Well IPv6 is the new standard protocol for the Internet the previous version was the IPv4. World IPv6 day is a test don’t by the major organizations like Microsoft, facebook and google so that they can get some better services for IPv6. So hope you do understand what I am saying here. so do let me know if this suggestion from my side was essential for you all.

Ok then how can I get to know that which protocol I am using is correct or not? Also what if my system is not supporting the IPv6 protocol, so what to do then? Can you please tell me about it? is there any benefits of IPV6 over IPv4?

Well you don’t need to do anything in specific in order to get to the IPv6 protocol. It will automatically switch to the ipv6. Well if you are facing any problem with the IPv6 then you will get to see many problems such as slow loading of websites, pictures may taking longer to download, connection timed out error. So in case if you are getting to see this kind of error then just turn off the IPv6 preference that wi8ll be a much better option for you to get started with. well if you want more information about the IPv6 then you can check out the links from Microsoft and you will be getting all the information from there only, so that’s what you need to do. Hope that was informative for you.

See anything new is launched it is first tested whether it will be working well with the IPv6 or not. They need to do a lot os testing for the same. Since IPv6 is the new platform that has been developed for the internet and hence all the websites need to follow this protocol version. Well to get better accompanied with the IPv6 internet explorer 9 has been tested there with all the settings. World IPv6 Day is a day where all the major websites people visit and they test their websites with the global-scale trial of the new Internet Protocol, so that’s what they do and hence it is said as World IPv6 Day. So I hope you do understand what I am saying here and hence that’s the necessary information for you, do try and work on the same.