Thread: Google chrome cannot make directory for unzipping

Google chrome cannot make directory for unzipping

Yes it seems to me like a strange issue in my Google Chrome web browser. For the intention of to resolve this issue I have Uninstalled/reinstalled chrome, rebooted. I am using the laptop Which is running with Windows XP Sp3. I need some help over here. Is there any kind of workaround for this error? How can I install the extensions though?

Re: Google chrome cannot make directory for unzipping

If your home directory on a network drive or similar? You can also try again to create a new folder directly on C: to create \ and the directory to use as a profile. Unfortunately, this does not your other suggestion. I personally assume that it has something to do with the implementation of Firefox data. I'll try re-install Chrome - maybe it will work out. Note that you start Chrome only in exceptional cases with this parameter, since the operation - single-process mode is a security risk. Something on the PC is apparently in a bad way - I'll bookmark this thread, maybe I get more out of information.

Google Chrome cannot install extensions in its stable, which is why we must install the latest build of your development version. A development version it is known as Chromium. To avoid confusion, Chromium is simply the open-source project behind Google Chrome. However in the latest version of Google Chrome you can install extensions, plug-in as well as customized themes.

It is a browser created by Google open source that lets you browse the web quickly and easily. Uses very few resources and today you can install plugins. As the title of this post I will explain how to do it step by step.
    • First of all and most importantly, download the version 4 of Google Chrome.
    • Download any plugin to install, this is obvious.
    • If compressed, unzip the plugin.
    • Write in your browser (Google Chrome) following in the navigation bar "chrome: / / extensions" without quotes.
    • Click the button "Load unpacked extension ..." and browse to the folder where you unzipped the extension.

The benefits of the browser Google Chrome and know very well those of us trying it since it came out to compete, and its latest version even has surprised us, but what she lacks and even puts you at a disadvantage with the favorite Firefox, are extensions, plugins, addons or whatever you call do not exist or at least not in a range as extensive as for firefox.

Google with its Chrome browser, not far behind compared to other browsers like Mozilla and has also developed a series of extensions, which, however, did not have long gone and must go through its period of testing and polishing. The extensions are responsible for adding extra functions to your browser.O ne way would be to uninstall the corresponding extension of the Chrome web store and install in the current version. But that does not very much fun and is cumbersome. There is also a very simple function, but many seem not to know: You can chrome it necessary to immediately check for updates to this and to install if necessary.

In Google Chrome this feature is under development and not yet officially available, for and there is plenty of documentation on the subject and if you are subscribed to the channel Dev and Beta of Chrome that contains development versions, and you can play and create your own supplements. These plug-ins in. CRX can be installed by simply dragging on Chrome without rebooting