Thread: Why Opera need to activate Flash content by twice click on it?

Why Opera need to activate Flash content by twice click on it?

Last two weeks I use this opera web browser on my windows 7 based system. It works well without giving any problem. but now I faced some problem on this browser. When I try to play the flash content videos on this browser, then I need to double click on this videos. I also use the other web browser such as Firefox or the other IE but there is no such kind of problem arrives on this system. Is there any way to fix this kind of problem and also please explain the main reason behind this issue? Thanks.

Re: Why Opera need to activate Flash content by twice click on it?

Opera has not been individually able to appropriately perform this video browsing and viewing task. Adobe Flash Player and browser plug-in takes help of the SWF to view these online videos on your opera web page. The other kind of animations and interactive content also visible using these kinds of files. Hence you need to check that this all the things correctly installed on your system or not. If it is not installed properly then you need to perform an appropriate action to view this online video in single click response.

If the Flash plug-in is installed, make sure it is enabled in the opera web browser or not. Yes, this could be the reason why this opera can’t able to view the flash content on the single click manner. Sometimes this would be possible that the browser can’t able to do the necessary task in correct manner. One of the reason behind this is to be the plug-ins. The reinstall of the plug-in helps to solve such kind of problem.

Please install or re-install the Flash player on this system. This will be gives an impact that works to solve this problem. This will be work and it will be solve such kind of problem. it could also possible that this is the problem related to the opera completely. In that case you need to contact the owner of the opera 11.50 browser. It might be provide you the basic reason behind this problem.