Thread: Google Chrome extension to download whole Facebook albums similar to FacePad in Firefox

Google Chrome extension to download whole Facebook albums similar to FacePad in Firefox

Yes I am looking for this extension for my Chrome browser. If there is an extension previously prepared, might you point me toward the right way in order to download it? i require to download entire albums from friends photos as well as mine. If there is not any up till now, can i recommend porting otherwise making an extension just similar to FacePad? It is extremely helpful. I'm sure lots of you want an extension similar to this.

Re: Google Chrome extension to download whole Facebook albums similar to FacePad in Firefox

Facebook Photo Zoom is an interesting extension for Google Chrome that will allow you to view all photos full size Facebook with just the mouse cursor over the image. That's right, this add will not have the need to double click on each image to enjoy it in its original size, including profile pictures of any user.

Re: Google Chrome extension to download whole Facebook albums similar to FacePad in Firefox

Facebook Download Album is a freely distributed as an extension for Chrome, Google's web browser. Once you have installed the extension that will place an icon in the toolbar of the browser to download a whole album simply click on the icon, the images will open in a new tab so that you will save as web page through the combination of Ctrl + S, the chosen location for saving the page will be created as a folder containing all the photos in the album. The time required for completion of the download varies depending on the number and weight of the images in the album.

For users of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or otherwise, there is a free alternative to  FacePAD. Fotobounce is a small program that will allow you to not only download albums on Facebook, but also on Flickr ! Attention Fotobounce requires Adobe AIR. The system detects whether or not you have this technology on your computer but Fotobounce has some problems with Windows 7.

To overcome the often tedious and long practice to save the photo albums on your computer by downloading the Facebook for images one at a time, for all users who use the internet browser Firefox add-on will be useful the convenient free PhotoJacker. The extension allows you to download entire PhotoJacker fact from Facebook photo albums with just one click of the mouse and so much faster. This will save valuable time and in the same way you can save your photo collections directly in bulk and at one time. Besides being an addon that you install on Firefox and not on their Facebook account, it will benefit because their privacy should not allow any access to their data and personal information of the profile as normally occurs for a variety of applications designed for this social network.

It is in fact an extension, of course, free of charge, which, when attached to the web browser of the great colossus of online research, will download all the images present in a specific album stored on Facebook by simply clicking on the icon which will add to the Chrome's toolbar.

Long ago we told you about a Facebook application that allowed us to download all the images in which stored on Facebook. However, there are several extension, rather than do this directly download full albums. First of all make sure that what version of Google chrome you are using. According to that version you need to download the compatible plug-ins or extensions in order to get this feature. Otherwise you need to get the different way like syncing with google+ or something to load it.