Thread: Opera 11.50 unable Moving tab between windows

Opera 11.50 unable Moving tab between windows

It was all fine I was able to move tab from one window to other windows to be precise from one monitor to another monitor but when I updated it to the latest version and now when I try it gave me an error prompt or Opera forces me to go the tab into a heap with another tab

Is there any way or any option that need to be enable to use this feature because I don’t remembering doing any thing with the option when I was using in the older version though I am not sure but any one here can help me on this

Re: Opera 11.50 unable Moving tab between windows

There is one way on any platform it should be use the Windows panel On some platform that is the only way but I think you are not using any of these

Yes this is the problem that I am also facing in fact it was ok when I was using the earlier version of the opera and the moving tab between the windows was possible but now after the update it is not moving instead its gave me error . I hope this is not that big problem it should be small but and should get fixed as quickly as possible because this is annoying and I am the person who like to stay up dated but for now I am planning to reinstall the older version so that I can use the feature that I love to use when I surf on the internet

I am using windows 7 64 bit what I have to do is need to drag it to the gap between the existing tabs and the address bar and its just 3 pixel wide, or the border when there are no tabs in 3 pixel area but unable to pace it in to the certain point which always placed it last or makes it a tab group
    Someone already fixed it just guide trough the solution. It would be very helpful