Thread: Can opera block bug called web beacon

Can opera block bug called web beacon

I have use may web browser over the period of time and now I am stuck in to the opera because of it user friendly interference and compatibility now today I was doing some R&D and got knowledge of the new privacy tracker file named as beacon . it use that kind of internet technology that is similar to cookies and flash cookies now the question is its opera is prepared for the Beacon is Opera has adequate resource allocate identify, control, and block this bug from taking information from my data and website as well . infact There's a new exciting website about Who’s Spying on You with Your Browser having cool interactive info graphic containing all the ways top websites track your data.

Re: Can opera block bug called web beacon

Yes I too have the knowledge about this bug actually web beacon al called as clear GIFs is just like cookie to help to understand the behavior of the user to understand the market. A web beacon is normally a translucent graphic image that is located on a site or in an email. It would be just 1 pixel size big. Web pages and graphical emails use presentation code that informs your computer what should be done when the page is opened. it gather the information of your IP address ,the site you viewed with the time , type of browser and the cookies that is already present in your computer . Web beacons never additional information away. They are simply a suitable way of getting the simplest of statistics and managing cookies. It needs third party to check the goings-on site but it is said Turning off the browser's cookies will stop web beacons from follow your particular activity. But it may still record an unidentified visit from your IP address but exclusive information will not be recorded but about the opera I have no idea whether it prevent the Beacon.

I have read an article on cache cookies one of the interesting topics I would like to discuss. I think they just don’t apply to the opera ,at least what I make of the article but I am still waiting for the official words for this it would be nice if it get official

I have some information that I came to know interestingly sufficient evidence says Gizmodo has a script named beacon.js which it loads from scorecardresearch and with that a script from chartbeat. Among the other usual suspects ...