Thread: Unable to download youtube videos using google chrome

Unable to download youtube videos using google chrome

I have been using google chrome browser since long time now. I like google chrome very much as it is very fast and quite simple in use. I surf and download stuffs in google chrome. I also watch videos on youtube but I am unable to download it. I don’t why? Is there any way by which I can download youtube videos for free. Is there any website or software available for that? I use download manager to download stuffs on google.Please help me out regarding the issue. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to download youtube videos using google chrome

You can download youtube videos using youtube downloader software. Download youtube downloader from the google website. Just type in youtube downloader in the google search bar and search. You will find many searches regarding that and hence just view and download the youtube downloader. You need to copy the url of the video that you want and paste it in the software text place. After that just download it. Make sure that internet is working properly

Have you heard about keepvid. You can download videos from keepvid. It provides you many options such as size of the video and formats. You can convert your file into any format and resolution. It is actually a website from where you can download videos of youtube. You need to open google, type there keepvid and the keepvid will get open. After that in the next tab open the video you want to download, copy the url and paste it in the keepvid site. You will find an area where you are supposed to enter the url. Then hit the download button as you wish and your video will get downloaded.

whenever i want to download any videos from youtube i use savetube. even i use google chrome browser. i would suggest you to install the latest java. you can search information regarding save tube on the google website. save tube allows me to save videos directly on to the computer.