Thread: Browsing history is doesn't get saved by internet explorer 9

Rajni Guest

Browsing history is doesn't get saved by internet explorer 9

I am using internet explorer 9 to use internet in my computer in which I have installed windows 7 operating system and from last some days I am facing problem with the internet explorer 9. Now whenever I use internet and after that when I open the internet explorer next time at that time I cannot get my browsing history. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Browsing history is doesn't get saved by internet explorer 9

First you try to solve this problem by resetting the internet explorer setting in your browser and after resetting the setting you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. if you don’t know how to reset the internet explorer in your system then you have to download the reset internet explorer file by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after downloading this file you have to run it and after doing that you have to run it and it is done.

Well if after resetting the internet explorer also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the internet explorer. First you have to remove the internet explorer from your system and after uninstalling the internet explorer 9 from your system you have to restart the system and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. Now after deleting the temporary files you have to install the internet explorer in your system and after that you have check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after reinstalling the internet explorer your problem will get solved.

Rajni Guest

I have first try to fix this issue by resetting the internet explorer setting and after doing that also I was having the same problem with internet explorer 9 and after that I have reinstall the internet explorer 9 at that time my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.