Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Google Chrome Three finger swipe for Page up/down

Technology & Internet

Old 26-08-2011

Google Chrome Three finger swipe for Page up/down

As you know that now the google Chrome is available for Mac with latest version. There are several features are which are really tempting me. First thing I want to do is to make 3 finger page up/down achievable for Chrome/Mac. Alike to have Firefox is. I would totally toggle above if it had that! It is the merely reason at the moment that I make use of Firefox in excess of chrome. While I'm completed reading threw a page and I'm on the underneath it is hence much further handy to 3 finger swipe pages up rather than dragging the bar resting on the side!

Old 26-08-2011

Re: Google Chrome Three finger swipe for Page up/down

the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Home and Ctrl + End allows you to quickly access the beginning or end of a long Web page, you may be hard to remember. With the extension Scroll to Top button, you can add two buttons at the top right of the pages to go up or down.
Old 27-08-2011

Re: Google Chrome Three finger swipe for Page up/down

While it's irritating that this isn't integrated within chrome, there is a repair! Install BetterTouchTool. Put in chrome as one of the chosen apps. Afterward just make three finger swipe up as well as down stand for CMD+up along with CMD+down. BetterTouchTool is essentially an enormous program and you can adjoin more than a few custom trackpad gestures if you would be fond of.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , ,