Thread: reboot Google Chrome sync to solve error

reboot Google Chrome sync to solve error

I use google chrome on multiple operating system.I know that the syncing feature in google chrome is very useful for the people who use the browser on multiple systems. Recently I have seen that even after deleting the bookmarks, few bookmarks are still popping up. I think that this is an issue related to extention. I don’t know why this is happening. I have tried to reboot the google chrome but still the problem persists. I don’t know what to do now? Is there anything that I can do to fix this issue? Any suggestions regarding this issue would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: reboot Google Chrome sync to solve error

I think you should try to click the wrench menu icon and then click options. The window will appear and then try to click the Personal Stuff tab and press Stop syncing this account. Confirm this by pressing the Stop syncing option. For this make sure that you have not logged in. Remember that you have closed your browser on your other system before you begin.

I think you should you use xmarks for syncing your bookmarks. You can install xmarks for google chrome. Download it from the internet for free. You can search xmarks on the google website and find many searches. Try to download and install xmarks. Tell me what version of google chrome you are using. It could be because of some virus. Make sure that you have an antivirus installed. Check for malware infections.

You must change the user name and password. Try to log in with different user name and password. then try i hope this helps.

Re: reboot Google Chrome sync to solve error

i would suggest you to try changing the password. i tried xmarks but it did not work for me. whenever i try to restart the firefox it doesnt work. i have looked a lot on the internet but nothing has happened. i did not find any way to reboot google sync on internet. unfortunately now i have started using internet explorer.