Thread: How to edit menu Dictionary setup in Opera

How to edit menu Dictionary setup in Opera

I have worked on the windows 7 based Opera web browser and it will be work well to view the web content. Now I had missing something on it and hence I want to reconfigure the menu dictionary setting of this opera browser. Any think to do this task will be appreciated.

Re: How to edit menu Dictionary setup in Opera

Opera 11.50 web browser has to be providing the facility to do this task. In that you can change default hot click dictionary site & encyclopedia site with preferred site. Then I suggest to you for first right click on the opera home page and select one of this option. Then the opening dalog box will provide the option that help to edit the setting of this web browser. This is the best that would be work to do such things.

If you recently perform any kind of updating task on it then it will be Default menu setup file should not edited as Opera will overwrite it. In this problem there is an perfect way that help to do this task. First go to the Tools menu and hit Preferences option. It indicated advanced option. Then hit it and open the Toolbars menu. This dialog box shows a Menu setup option and then click on [Select] Copy of Opera Standard. After doing this task you need to just open menu\standard_menu (1).ini from opera profile and edit it. This makes an effort and after that you can be able to edit this menu dictionary of the opera.

If you have problem after performing this upgrade task on this system then you need do reset the system setting. This will be work and in the result, it can be help to solve this problem. it set the dictionary setup setting as default. Try this and see what happens.

This dictionary option of the opera helps to find the meaning of the specific text in this web browser. The encyclopedia also helps to do the similar kind of task. In this case you need to first perform an reset setting of the opera task. If this will be not work in some situation to solve this problem, then I think the best way is to be contact the owner of this opera browser. You can check the related information on the official site of this opera. Then try this and see what happen on it.