Thread: Error message: Html Menu" F3Htmlmu.dll Error in Fun Web Product

Error message: Html Menu" F3Htmlmu.dll Error in Fun Web Product

Hello friends I have been getting this error message in fun web product F3Htmlmu.dll Error can anyone help me by telling why this is happening has anyone faced this before please tell me and then also tell me that how can we solve it and how to make this problem unable to occur ever please help me with suggesting something?

Re: Error message: Html Menu" F3Htmlmu.dll Error in Fun Web Product

Hey I think that you need to go through the guide which has been given on some of the web page about this error and basically what I would be saying is that this error is normally occurring because of the corrupted registry key.

Whenever any file has to run on the desktop it goes in search for the registry key and after searching it and getting it starts the program and if there is some error in that the programs comes up with such error and this error is the same one of them and I would be saying that your registry key has been corrupted and to clear them you need to do a simple thing just uninstall this application and then delete the registry from the regedit.

I mean run the command prompt and type regedit and the window would be prompted up and in the one of the HKEY software root you would be finding all the softwares been installed in you computer and even the web product folder would be there search for them and click on it now on the right windows the key would be displayed just remove all of them and then again install the software and see if it is running properly and if not remove them again and then download the same thing from some other site and then again try to install and I am sure that your problem would be solved.
    Best of Luck.

can you just google and search for “repair a f3htmlmu.dll” and then get your product repaired up and the registry problem would be solved this would be repairing your product installation even the registry key and the application would be running with no problem.

i went through the guide and was helped by it thanks for suggesting for the guide and i was thinking you all would have been able to help me out of it but you refereed something else that was strange for me anyways finally was suggested by you guys only so thanks a lot. But Saidee it was something with the registry key only and so i think the suggestion form you was right but if you would have suggested even the steps i would have gone through it over here itself.