Thread: Cannot use Open in new tab option in Internet Explorer 9

Cannot use Open in new tab option in Internet Explorer 9

Hello friends I was using internet explorer 8 browser in my computer and I have windows vista operating system in my computer. Recently I have upgraded my browser to internet explorer 9 and after that this problem started. Now whenever I right click on any link and after that if I select the open in new window option at that time I can get only blank tab. please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot use Open in new tab option in Internet Explorer 9

I am aware of this problem and this problem occurs because of the corrupted or lost Internet Explorer registrations. and if you want to solve this issue then you have to ie8-rereg.32-on-64.cmd file from the internet and after that run it in your computer and after running it in your computer your tab problem will get solved and you will be able to open the new tab by using the Open in new tab option in internet explorer.

you can try these steps to solve this issue. First of all you have to close from all the programs which are currently running in your computer and after closing all the programs you have to type regsvr32 urlmon.dll in your start menu search bar and after that hit enter. Now after some seconds you will get the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message and after that you have to click OK button. Now after that you have to do same steps with these file names Mshtml.dll, Actxprxy.dll, Oleaut32.dll, Browseui.dll and Shdocvw.dll. now after performing this you have to restart the computer and after that try open internet explorer and then check whether your problem will get solved or not.

If after trying above solution also if you are still having problems while using Open in new tab option then I would suggest you that you have to try to solve this problem by resting the internet explorer setting. if you want to do this then you have to first open the internet options and after that you have to select the advanced tab and then you have to click on the reset option and then click close after it reset all the things and then restart the browser and after that you will not get any issue.

Reinstalling the internet explorer in your system will solve the problem. I am telling you this because if you are not managing to solve this issue by trying above tricks then I think this might be the case of the corrupt installation. Uninstall the Internet explorer from your system and after that install it in your system again after restarting the computer. I think after doing this your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to solve this problem after trying several tricks then I will suggest you that you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling internet explorer 9 browser in your system. First you have to uninstall the internet explorer 9 from your system and after that you have to restart the system and then install the internet explorer 9 again in your system and after doing the check whether your problem get solved or not.