Thread: How to resize opera 11.5

How to resize opera 11.5

Opera recently released a first preview of the upcoming Opera 11.5 web browser. This web browser will be works really well and the speed of this browser is brilliant. I have download and use this browser on my windows 7 laptop system. Now I want to perform particular action on this browser. Also I need to scroll left or right to see the rest. I need to resize this browser. Is there a way to do this task? Thanks in advance.

re: How to resize opera 11.5

Actually this is the problem related to the scroll bar of the web browser if I am correct. I think you need to use this scroll bar to do this task. The scrollbars seem to all show up if I maximize the page so it's an issue of content sometimes remaining static for some reason. Then use it and hope that it works on your system to resize the web browser for viewing the content more clearly.

I have facing the specific problem on this opera 11.5 browser which is related to this problem. If I open content in a maximized window (1900x1200 res) and then resize the window, most of the time centered content will not move with the window. I use the maximize button of the web browser to do this task. this problem will be indicate that the newest launch web browser doesn’t able to appropriately resize it. I think this is the bug of the web browser and the manufacturer need to fix it in the correct manner. I hope the next browser will not be contains such kind of problem.

There is no such kind of bug existing in this opera 11.5 browser. For your information this kind of problem arrives because the system doesn’t properly execute the instruction of the opera browser. I think you have not properly installed this browser. There is necessary to follow the process that helps to do such kind of task. I think you need to perform a clean install opera 11.5 on it. It solves such bug.

This is the correct way that helps to solve such troubles. The other way also helps and it is online update this opera browser. In that case, you need to use the inbuilt online update option of the opera web browser. Use it and solve such resizing problem.

The other way is to be use an reset the setting of this web browser. This process makes an effort to properly set the browser setting. You can do this task and in the process, it works to solve your problem. The browser menu contains this option you need to use this and then it helps to solve your problem.

If the problem is to be related to the system then you need to perform an action to solve the problem. in that you need to check that the system properly run this application or not. If the system can’t compatible with this browser and still it gives this kind of problem, then you need to reinstall such browser with the compatible version. there are so many version of the browser that works on the windows system. The official site gives such kind of compatibility information.

There is another way to do this task. In that you need go to the Menu and then hit the Page option. It indicates the Developer Tools. Hit that and then choose the Reload from Cache option. It helps to solve this kind of resizing problem. The simplest way to perform this process is to be just press F5 and it will be works to solve this type of problem. Then use it and solve such kind of problem.