Thread: How to hide IP address in Google Chrome 'incognito' mode

How to hide IP address in Google Chrome 'incognito' mode

More often than not I make use of 'incognito' window intended for privacy on my Google Chrome, up till now I come across my IP address is shown toward the browser page I am stopovering. What is the use of incognito on Google Chrome if my IP address is obtainable or exposed?

Re: How to hide IP address in Google Chrome 'incognito' mode

Oddly enough, this question is present in the minds of many users who have doubts about the famous Google Chrome incognito mode. The question may be logical to think this way, with a name so evocative, hidden all our activity with the browser, which is half true. Incognito mode (or private browsing) Google Chrome acts locally. That is, the entire history of visited pages and downloads are not saved for future reference. Moreover, to accept cookies from the pages you visit are automatically deleted when you close all windows that have open incognito.

The reason is that some people do think that Chrome's incognito mode is ideal for use during working hours, believing that hides the browser to the proxy activity and makes us "invisible." Unfortunately this is not so, and from the moment we access the Internet from the browser, the proxy we have "booked" and monitor the activity.

If you are looking for a way to hide (or hide) your IP address (whatever the reason), then your search ends here. A proxy server can help you protect your privacy online, but some of these sites have proxies ads go before they can access the proxy server. This can be quite slow to use. One way around this problem is to use a proxy fee, which is generally of better quality and offers a professional service without advertising and you also avoid the problems of limited bandwidth.

Hopster hides your real IP address to protect you from anyone who would like to know your identity while browsing. Hopster acts simply interposing between you and other computer as if it were an anonymous proxy server.

I thought everyone was this clear. Modes unknowns all browsers (such as InPrivate IE) I have always understood that all they did is to hide my information to my computer handle curious, now, the typical situation in which your mother, partner; friend, or boss asks you to let him see one thing one time. Everyone is aware that there are certain pages "cultural" is better not to teach, and not very nice that they appear in the record or in writing "www.be" will begin appearing certain content. So knowing this I google his incognito mode, although I could have called it another way.

Google chrome incognito you surf...that option is only used to eliminate some visits from the history, NOT to hide your IP. IP is crucial for navigation and should not be hidden. The only way to hide their address is surfing behind a proxy, which slows down browsing and makes a nuisance to web applications. If you have nothing to hide, forget it.

If you're going to make an exception to the rule, and visit sites where you think your privacy is at risk, you absolutely must rely on solutions like Free Hide IP. This is a free program that allows you to hide the IP address of your PC and replace it with an American, who will give you access to many blocked sites geographically. Try it and become a true ninja of the Net!
    In the window that opens, click on the button Try to access the main screen of Free Hide IP. To hide your IP address and start to surf the web anonymously, all you have to do is click on the Hide IP (left side) and wait for the Italian flag in place of an American flag to be displayed with your new IP address the center of the window.

Using a firewall program on your PC can as well assist defend your IP address, making sure that those you do not wish for to observe that they do not notice it. Once more, free as well as paid versions of these programs be present, you can look for Google to discover suitable solutions for you