Thread: CPU usage stuck at 100% after trying to close Opera 11.50

CPU usage stuck at 100% after trying to close Opera 11.50

I have use an Opera 11.50 web browser on my windows 7 OS. It helps to me for viewing the web site content. Now when I am trying to close this web browser then it goes too jammed. Actual condition when I click on the exit button then the task manager of the system shows that the opera.exe file will be stuck at near about 100%. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: CPU usage stuck at 100% after trying to close Opera 11.50

I think this is the problem of the data present on the cache memory. You need to perform an action that makes an effort to just remove the data present on the cache memory. Then you need to clear the cache memory and locate if the problem present on it or not.

Yep, this is the solution that helps to solve this problem. I have faced the similar kind of problem with my previous version of the opera web browser. In that when I want to just close this application in any way then it gives this problem. in such case, when we try to close the application then the system will be trying to check the cache memory data. Hence the CPU of the system takes an extra time to clear this things. At that time the task manager CPU occupy the extra memory space. Hence this happen and the clear cache memory helps to solve this problem.

If the system closes this opera web browser in some particular time and I wouldn’t be gives any other problems then I think this is not the problem of the opera. This is happen because of the system may be trying to close this application properly. Hence we need to just wait some time. It makes an help and in the response, this type of problem might be avoids next time.

I have the similar kind of problem. in that situation when I try to exit this web application then it has to be occupy the extra CPU memory usage and time. In that case, I haven’t done any kind of things on it. It will be work and after sometime the problem within this system is to be automatically removed. I don’t know why this happen but now the web browser works very well.

It could be necessary to use the different kind of technique to solve this problem. I suggest you to use an factory default settings task on this system. Hence try to reset Opera browser. it might be solve your system problem.

The other way is to be use an renaming operaprefs.ini file. This file is being present on the setup folder f the web browser. Also you need to perform an restart of Opera process on this system. Renaming the mentioned file helps to set the setting of the opera as default. Then try this and hope that you never faced the similar kind of problem in the future. After this task the Opera browser must generate a new operaprefs.ini with its own default settings. This new setting will not be gives such kind of problem. Hence try this and locate the real performance of this browser on system.

I think this kind of problem arrives because this system has to be indicating that something happen on this browses. It could be possible that the browser support file will be not work in proper case. Hence we need to perform an update this browser task on it. This online update task of the opera web browser makes an effort to replace the existing corrupted support files. Also it helps to improve the browser performance.

The other way is to be use an extra type of solution to solve this problem. in that you need to perform an reinstall this software task. I have done it and must say that it works and in the result the problem is not being arrives in the future. As per my thinking the problem arrives because the infected web browser might be affects the system performance and its internal setting. Then I perform this task. I know that it is not necessary but it might be work to remove all the alternative problem of this browser. I perform this uninstall and the reinstall task. it works and now there is nothing wrong happen on it.

You have not need to perform such task. the solution over this problem is simple and in that just end the running task of this opera browser by killing the opera.exe file on the task manager. It works to solve this browser problem.

Thanks for your valuable reply. I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time I follow your process to solve this problem. I try to kill this opera.exe process on the task manager. In the result it works and each time it solve the system hangs up problem. it happen two to three times but later on the bugs has to be clear on this system. Then try this and it will be helpful to you for solving the problem.