Thread: Unable to kill frozen Opera

Unable to kill frozen Opera

I downloaded Opera web browser about a week or so ago. LOVE the speed of this browser. It works with Windows XP SP2. Now in this process whenever I try to load this browser, it hangs up within mid-loading the page, and opera loading process stays hanging up. Then I try to kill this process but it can’t work at all. I need the perfect solution to solve this problem. Any think for this problem will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to kill frozen Opera

There is an error console present on these windows XP SP2. You need to use this error console for viewing the real error after performing this task. Hence you need to open the error console of the win XP and then check the number of things happen on this system.

In that situation you need to really perform this task. This will be indicating that the problem is of the web browser loading time or the closing problem. This kind of things makes an impact that really work to just find out the real problem of this system. In that if the problem is related to this loading web browser then you need to perform an appropriate action to perform this task. Hence I suggest to you for solving this kind of problem.

If you really want to solve this problem then please do a clean install of Opera. This clean install helps to solve the problem without taking so much time. Yes, the above solution has to be takes so many time. Those are first check the problems of the application, then find its related solution and finally apply this solution for solving this problem. This solution might not be work in some time. The simplest way is perform a clean install browser task and it works to remove this problem without wasting so much time.

Yes, this is the correct way to solve such kind of complicated problem. in this process there is necessary to remove the opera folder present on the system folder. After performing the uninstall opera task by using the add/remove program facility, you need to delete the opera folder. This folder present on the System drive/Documents and Settings/username/Application data/Opera location in windows XP. Then perform such task and after that reboot the system. This process will be completely removed the opera files and the folder from the system. Then it works to make a fresh environment to install this opera browser.

I have the same problem. This is a known bug and you can't do anything about it. The simplest way is to be use an update policy over this opera browser. This helps to you for solving this problem.

I regularly experience this complex of problems, on both WinXP SP2 and on Windows 7 system. Then I choose the change the setting option. This will be work almost all the time. The manual of the opera has to be providing the setting specification and its related information. You need to properly choose and then change the setting of this web browser. It works and in the result, it helps a lot to fix this problem.

If the screen still remains blank at this problem then I suggest you to don’t follow the killing task on this system. The other way is to be click on the stop button to stop the downloading and instantly render the page. This helps and in the result the opera has to be not goes into the frozen stage. Then check the connection of the internet and perform an action if something wrong onto it. This process works to establish the correct connection between this browser and the internet then automatically the problem is not present on this system. Try this and locate the real problem on this system.

Opera does not support multiple windows and although it can override a normal HTML link from opening a new window. Hence sometimes this kind of problem arrives. Then if you faced such kind of problem then you need to close the other alternative opera window. You can use the other web browser on this system. This will help to stop the system to goes into frozen stage.

If you can’t able to kill this opera process using the close button of the opera web browser on this win XP, and then you need to use the task manager to do this task. in that task manager the process tab provide facility to kill the running opera process. Then enter into this task manager and perform the correct opera process killing task.