Thread: How to block Adware Tracking Cookies

How to block Adware Tracking Cookies

Hello friends, I want to ask that how I can block / stop the adware tracking cookies, from the system. So I have many of them in the cookies and I am not able to delete them from the cookies. So I want you people to help me on this, to block or to remove the cookies from the browser of the computer. Thank you.

Re: How to block Adware Tracking Cookies

Well you get the software for clearing the tracking cookies from the computer. There are many cookies cleaner on the internet, but you can clean the cookies manually by going to internet option of the browser and clean the cookies of the browser.

I was also use to same problem, I were use to have hundreds of cookies in the hard drive. I was also using the many browsers. Even there are many browsers which allow blocking adware tracking cooking. Well besides that the cookies track the web details which you to surf. I also use to scan the system and also use to scan the cookies for the adware. The tracking cookies scan the adware finder and get into the hard drive. So you better take care from such cookies and add good adware remover also.

I would suggest you to do the format of the system and also put the best adware remover and do the setting for the not keep the cookies in the folder. So do it in the wrong way.

As there are many adware remover in the internet market which you can download and install it in your computer. So I would suggest you to buy a new adware remover or you can buy a new antivirus which is might also have the feature to remove the aware as well the spyware. So you better search for it and install it in your computer. If then also it does not work then format your C drive of your hard disk. Then all your adware will be removed and install good adware remover or a good antivirus.