Thread: Unable to work with table columns in opera browser when the table has wide layout

Unable to work with table columns in opera browser when the table has wide layout

I have desktop at my home from last two years. I am the user of windows 7 and I use the internet for browsing. And I use the opera browser for the browsing on the internet. I don’t have any problem with my device till last week. Actually I installed the new Opera 10.70 build 3483 browser on my system. That means I upgrade the opera browser then I faced this problem. The actual problem is Opera renders the table columns so short when the table gets wide layout. That’s why I am unable to read the tables. Can anyone give me some suggestion for this problem? Please help me.

Re: Unable to work with table columns in opera browser when the table has wide layout

here I am giving you some tips for that. for that first you have to turn off the “Fit to width." I think it should be off by default until you so not try to enable it while accessing some websites. This can be helpful to some WebPages but not for all. Some pages cannot applicable to this facility. I think by this trick you can solve your problem.

Re: Unable to work with table columns in opera browser when the table has wide layout

According to your description I get some idea what you are talking about. This type of problem is not rare to me. because this problem always occurs when the new users trying some different things which they don’t have to do. I think this problem may be related to settings only. Sometimes the setting gets corrupted. So please try to enable to it and then by restarting it. then you have to uncheck it again. If this is not working for you then you have to rename the fresh profile of some folders and see that will help you or not. I think this will definitely help you to solve your problem.

I think this problem can be solved by some easier things than that. here I am giving you one advice. You have to try to change the zooming of the browser. I think 70% will be more than enough so just try this.

I'm not positive if this wrapping is satisfactory in the site page planet. It looks disagreeable but is it true that it is bad. I feel that in this case it is wrong since it parts the letters in a lone word to a revamped line. I could wager that part of the gang that framework web spaces could declare "regretful page plan"
    I actually watched that page with validator.w3.org/ it has 7140 failures and 32 warnings. I have this much of information about this topic. I hope this will give you some idea.

I also have situations with very limited sections in tables, on a vast screen. Turning on "fit to width" makes the table sections render more sensibly, but doesn't alter the width of the table whatsoever. With "fit to width" off Opera will even split up statements to fit into restricted sections, all the more when there are more extensive sections that would be able to ingest some narrowing without any situation.