Thread: Bookmarks list shows partially in opera 11.50

Bookmarks list shows partially in opera 11.50

Hi, I have recently update by older opera version to the newer one and that’s 11.50 but I am having problem with the newer version as whenever I click on the bookmark list, primarily it just list only few of them rather I would say I just display it partially but after waiting for sometime it just list all of them, and sometimes it just stuck at the previous list only.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Bookmarks list shows partially in opera 11.50

how many web pages have you bookmarked?

Because see let me tell you that this isn’t any problem rather if you have too many links then obviously the browser will take time to open it, in fact showing it as well. Thus first of all mentioned that so that we can understand and I can tell you the reason behind this.

Once I was also having the same problem, because at that time I have stored almost 374 bookmarks, and whenever I wanted to open any, I have to make search first of all then only I was able to get it.

Oh my god, I think you one is quite rather too much but I think I have hardly stored 25 to 30 bookmarks only, but still I am having problem with the browser.

I think you must be having some problem with the browser because 25 is enough to get load when you click on the bookmark. I think you should try to reinstall the browser, I am sure this would be fix for sure, and try to get the setup from another source rather than from the same where you have got the previous one.

But before that you can have option to reset the browsers as well, I mean to say it will make all the things to their default, and off course make a backup first before reinstallation.