Thread: Opera Next not working properly with the Java

Opera Next not working properly with the Java

Hello everyone I visit a particular website for running the java applications however after the sue of the opera next I am not able to run any kind of java applications in it. everytime I try and do run the java application in it asks me for the installation java plugin. Well I have the java plugin already installed in it then also it gives me that problem, can you all please tell me what can be the issue why opera next is giving me problems with that, do you all have any answers for the same, then do share it over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Opera Next not working properly with the Java

Well if you have the java plugins already installed in it then what is the issue, cmon this seems to me as a very silly problem, so what I will advise you is that just remove the plugin and install it back again and check if it si giving you the same problem. Well no such browser does gives that problem when the plugins is already there. I don’t know why it is not happening in your case, so what I will sugegts you is that be patient do what as I have suggested above and then again try and work on it and see if it works out or not.

Re: Opera Next not working properly with the Java

Yes the above suggestion does sounds perfect for you so do give a try for the same and let me know if that works out or not, so do go ahead and try out with the same, so that’s what you need to do here. well one of my friend had this similar problem with the fp online and so what he did was that he reloaded the page again and checked out the different option for the same, so that’s what made run the application again. So as such opera next has nothing to do with the java, its your thinking that will matter here. so hope you did understand what I have said here.