Thread: Speed dial bubble for future versions of Opera

Speed dial bubble for future versions of Opera

Guys I have come up with a good idea for you all hope you will like it for sure, so what I am saying is that how about creating a Speed dial bubble for the opera browser. Now what it will do is that for every tab when we place the cursor near the tab the speed dial items will appear with the cursor and you can select any of them which is there in your favorites I think that’s a good idea also I am putting up a pic of that as well for you to get a better idea of the same. so do have a look at the same and let me know what do you all think about the idea I am waiting desperately for the response from you all, so I hope you will reply to me as soon as possible, that’s what I feel.

Re: Speed dial bubble for future versions of Opera

I would say a separate button which displays the little popup would certainly be a good idea that’s what I feel here, so do incorporate this idea as well from my side and get back to me as what do you all think about the idea. Rest your idea is also quite fantastic and I think it will work out perfectly well that’s what I think here, let’s hope that it gets implemented as soon as possible, so that’s what I am saying here. do let me know if you think about the same, that’s what I am saying here.

So what you have to do is just mail this feature to the developers about the same you know it is brilliant idea that you have cropped out and I am sure that it will bring out some good names for you, that’s for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. just visit the official website of the opera and there will be a separate section for the suggestions you can surely send in some of the suggestions there only and who knows your changes will get implemented as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here.

Well if you are so much interested in working fast then I have a particular idea for you. see you must try and use up the shortcuts and I am sure that it will turn out to be beneficial for you. I will tell you some of the tricks that you can use in your keyboard which will definitely help you fetch some quick results and they are using the ctrl+ (number of the speed dial) and if you do that while opening the new tab the page will be loaded, so that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same. the page will be loaded in a faster duration with this process. That’s what I feel and think about the same.