Thread: Mail client of Opera breaks encoding of letters title

Mail client of Opera breaks encoding of letters title

The title says it all. I hope you all must had a good look at the title what I am saying is that with the new version of the Opera 11.50 I have been experiencing this problem. Well I hope majority of them will have not been installed the new version and hence to inform you all about the same. I have started this thread to let you know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so do start replying for the same.

Re: Mail client of Opera breaks encoding of letters title

Well there has been some problem with the opera browser over this is what I am saying is that have you tried opening the mail and then having a look at it, have you checked properly with the headers and also the main title is not then properly check out for that yes there can be a chance of that happening and hence that’s why I am advising you to properly have a check about the same and then see if that is working out for you, so that’s what you need to give a try for the same and let me know if that is of any good use for you, so that’s it from my side for you.

I have got a definite solution for you right now. See what you have to do is right click on that mail and then choose "view all headers and message". Now you will be getting the every detail of the message make sure that you post all of them appropriate here, so that we can get an idea about the same. so that’s what I am trying to make you explain. Let me know of that turns out to be the perfect suggestion for you, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Well that’s a weird thing that I am getting over here. I don’t know if I pate that log over here. well I really don’t know if that will be appreciated at all. so that’s what I am saying here. can you suggest me some other alternative steps that I have to take so that it can solve out my issue. well I really don’t know what to do in this situation and hence I am asking you all about the same. so if there is any solution left in your bag then do let me know about the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all. so if possible do reply as fast as possible.

It surely seems to me as a bug so what I would suggest you is that you report this problem to the Opera people. In case if you need link for that let me give you the appropriate link for that. Here is the link https://bugs.opera.com/wizard/ go and check out that link and post the bug report their you will get the appropriate section select that and then post the bug report there only and your problem will be solved for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. This is the last suggestion that you can try out and I am sure it would be of great help for you.

Switch back to the old version or the previous version of the opera. I think that will be a better option for you. Well I don’t think so that was the case in the Opera 11.10. So better you switch to that version and you will be able to get the desired results for sure. Well there is nothing much that you can do over here. Instead switch back to the previous version that you had of opera and hence that’s what you need to do. So do try with this suggestion first yes it is a temporary one but you will have to carry out with this one unless and until the developers do come up with some of the solutions.

Ok thanks a lot guys for all the suggestions. I will be switching back to the previous version of the browser and instead not going with the new version. Well i had thought that the new version will be surely coming up with the new feature instead they are giving hell lot of bugs in it I don’t know if that should be incorporated with the new version for the browser, well that is something that I had to say here. hope you all do agree with me over here.