Thread: Opera 11 bug: Using buttons in the address bar and the start bar puts their URL in the recent list

Opera 11 bug: Using buttons in the address bar and the start bar puts their URL in the recent list

Well there is a bug that I have encountered in the Opera 11. So what I am saying is that if you visit some of the sites using the buttons that are there in the address bar as well as in the start bar they get appeared in the recently typed addresses list. Well what I think is that this should not happen at all. since it should be displayed according to what is there in the history and now what is being pressed in the buttons of the address bar and all. so that’s what I am saying here. Anyways what do you all have to say about it any information that you have got on the same then do let me know as soon as possible, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same, so do start replying ok.

Re: Opera 11 bug: Using buttons in the address bar and the start bar puts their URL in the recent list

Well it is a bug that’s what I am sure. So what I think is that you should report this to the opera people as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. I think so if you send this as a bug report then developers will surely be thinking of some actions and will work on the same as soon as possible, that’s what I feel here. so do watch out for the same and let me know if there is anything that you need to know then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Opera 11 bug: Using buttons in the address bar and the start bar puts their URL in the recent list

Yes I have no issues such as these with the Opera 10.6. Surely this bug would have been evolved in the opera 11 only and I can say surely about it, that’s what I feel here. Well if you want then you can think of downgrading your browser that will be a better option for you, so that’s what you can do in case if you are not getting any results with the Opera 11. So that’s what you can do as an alternate option for sure, I don’t think so the issue will be solved soon so you better switch to the Opera 10.6. that’s what you need to do.

Dude what you do is report the problem to the bugs and there is a special link for that where you can report he bugs here is the link https://bugs.opera.com/wizard/. So do and visit the link and select the appropriate section and you will get the desired results out there, so that’s what you need to do here and I am sure your questions will be answered out for you. so that’s what you need to do and let me know if that link was of any good use for you or not. So that’s what I am saying here.